Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you why our team is the best choice to not just list, but SELL your home.
Our goal is to have FULL transparency with all of our clients in the listing process.
We know the home selling process can be a stressful and sometimes complicated, but it is our mission to make the process smooth and efficient by offering concierge-level service from beginning to end. See timeline below for standard marketing and activity procedures.
One month to one week before property hits the market…
- Finalize disclosures and confirm listing agreement is signed by seller
- Obtain keys and install lockbox
- Staging, professional landscaping and cleaning services completed
- Install ReMax sign at property (if permitted)
- Announce listing on internal ReMax network
- Professional photographer takes and prepares HD photographs for web and high-quality video
- Set-up Centralized Showing Service to manage all showings of property
- Create and post personal website for property
- Create and deliver listing brochures
- Post listing on Gibbons Group Social Media. The largest and most powerful social media network in Washington, DC real estate
- Process all the necessary paperwork to upload listing information to BRIGHT MLS – Post listing as “Coming Soon”
First 10 days on the market…
- Upload listing as “Active” on BRIGHT MLS, property will be syndicated to more than 100 websites
Schedule and host first open house
- Email and call all past and current prospects including sphere of influence
- Hold Broker’s open on the first Tuesday home is on the market (per Seller’s request)
- Prepare, design, and release unique marketing content prepared by in house marketing team to all social channels (reach of over 25,000 people)
- Contact agents that have sold and listed in your neighborhood to inform them of listing
- Share showing activity and feedback with client
10-20 days on the market…
- Schedule and host second open house
- Provide and discuss feedback
- Continue to follow-up with agents that have shown the property
- On average your home will be under contract by this time. In the event your home is still on the market we will have a meeting to discuss the feedback we’ve received and put together an action plan to increase the salability of your home.